Several Earbuds Huawei devices are now marketed that allows users to listen to music wirelessly. Huawei Earbuds pro is the company’s newest product, and we’ll be talking about it in this article. Aside from talking about the advantages and negatives, we’ll also analyze how Huawei earbuds pro compares to other products on the market today, such as the Huawei earbuds deluxe. Let’s speak about the HUAWEI EARBUDS PRO in more depth.
What are the specifications of Huawei earbuds pro?
The Huawei earbuds pro packs with several specifications, those specs are listed below:
- Colours: Silver Frost, Ceramic White, Carbon Black
- Audio Technology:
- Active noise cancellation
- Call noise cancellation
- Awareness mode
- Voice mode
- Sensor: Bone sensor supported
- Battery capacity
- Per earbud: 55 mAh (min.)
- Charging case: 580 mAh (min.)
- Music playback:
- 4 hours (with ANC enabled)
- 7 hours (with ANC disabled)
- Voice calls:
- 2.5 hours (with ANC enabled)
- 3 hours (with ANC disabled)
- Wired: USB Type-C (5 V/1.2 A/6 W))
- Wireless: Supported (2 W)
- Charging time:
- For earphones, it takes around 40 minutes (in the charging case)
- The charging case takes around one hour to charge (wire, without earbuds)
- There is a charge time of 2 hours for this case (wireless, without earbuds)
- Bluetooth compatibility: BT 5.2
- Press control: once/twice/three times/long press
- Swipe control: up/down
As for the Huawei Earbuds pro, they have good sound quality.
True wireless Huawei EarBuds have made significant advances in recent years as high-end technology becomes more accessible to those of us who can’t justify spending more than a couple of hundred dollars on particular ear gadgets. Even though the Huawei Earbuds Pro are tiny and inexpensive, they provide enough punch. The middle and treble are very well-balanced.
As the signal changes in real-time, Huawei’s 11mm dynamic driver adjusts the equalization in response to the ear’s shape and fit to provide the best audio experience in Huawei earbuds pro. But ordinary users (like myself) won’t have any trouble using it, even if it appears to be a complicated system.
What do we get inside the box of Huawei earbuds pro?
Upon opening up the box of the Huawei earbuds pro, we get the following content.
- Silicone ear tips for earbuds (three sizes)
- Case for wirelessly charging mobile devices
- USB-C cable for charging
- How-to-get-going guide
- There’s a lot of information about
- Card of warranty
Who is the direct competitor of Huawei earbuds pro from the same company, Huawei?
The Huawei earbuds 4i and Huawei earbuds pro have a lot in common, yet they’re aimed at very different audiences. As a starting point, let’s look at the commonalities.
- They appear to have a lot in common. Both have a manner of being aware of their surroundings. Since they are both in-ear designs, they require the awareness mode (block sound without being turned on).
- Once they’re in your ear, they feel incredibly comparable, suggesting that the design is the same. Both devices feature Bluetooth 5.2 and pop-up pairing.
- There is a tremendous range with both of them and an easy connection to any EMUI-enabled phone, like the Earbuds 4i. As a bonus, each of the headphones is powered by a 55mAh lithium-ion battery (but that does not mean the same battery life).
- Despite the Pro’s superior sound quality, the 4i remains superior owing to its lighter buds. In comparison to the Pro, they weigh only 5.5g. Over time, you will no longer be able to feel the Earbuds 4i in your ears. Similar results take significantly longer to appear in Pro.
- If you put it in your pocket, you won’t realize that it’s a little heavier. Some of the extra weight in the heavier design is placed into the high-quality hinge.
- Unlike the Pro hinge, the 4i hinge cannot sustain the weight of the case when it is opened. Because the 4i’s hinge is so thin, it may close without any contact with the top.
How good is the battery life on Huawei Earbuds Pro?
The Huawei Earbuds Pro offers a longer battery life than most of its competitors. All of these items are indestructible. Huawei believes that the Huawei EarBuds Pro can play music for up to 36 hours with the charging case and ANC switched off (around 8 hours per single charge). ANC is touted to extend battery life to 22 hours (up to 5 hours per single charge). With ANC on approximately 70% of the time, their estimations were very accurate.
With a USB-C cable or a wireless charger, you can recharge them in less than an hour.
Why should you consider purchasing the Huawei Earbuds Pro?
They have all the characteristics of high-end headphones but at a far more affordable price. The Huawei EarBuds Pro’s battery life and sound quality make up slight flaws in the touch controls.
It would be best if you considered buying them for the following reasons:
- Noise cancellation that works.
- A rich, dynamic soundscape
- Convenient and chic
- Exceptional battery life!
How good is the design of Huawei Earbuds Pro?
At first glance, the Huawei Earbuds Pro may be confused with Apple’s AirPods Pro. In terms of design, the main difference between the two charging cases is that Huawei’s charging case has a little more rounded form. As soon as you open the case, you’ll see that it’s the end of all the comparisons.
Huawei’s EarBuds have a shorter, more blocky-looking stem that’s connected to a rounded, silicon-tipped bud, which you’ll notice once you get your hands on them. Having small ears means that finding a pair of Huawei EarBuds – wireless or otherwise – that fits and feels nice will be a challenge. You can rely on me since I know how they feel.
Black, blue, and red are the three colours offered. In addition to Ceramic White, these bad guys are available in Carbon Black, and a matte Silver Frost finish.
Features of Huawei Earbuds Pro?
In comparison to most of its competitors, the Huawei Earbuds Pro has longer battery life. This is a list of indestructible objects. When the charging case and ANC are turned off, Huawei claims that the Huawei EarBuds Pro can play music for up to 36 hours (around 8 hours per single charge).
With ANC, battery life is reportedly extended by 22 hours (up to 5 hours per single charge). Their predictions were fairly precise because ANC was on roughly 70% of the time.
You can recharge them in less than an hour using a USB-C cable or a wireless charger.
When it comes to controlling your earphone’s volume, there are very few things that you can do just by manipulating the stem of the headphone’s earpiece. You may toggle among the three modes by pinching the branch for a few seconds. Press the button three times in a row to play/pause or receive/end a call.
To increase or decrease the volume, move the stem closest to your ear up or down. When the controls function, they are lovely. Shame that they don’t work all the time. Because the volume control was only responsive when I hit a button, it was difficult for me to work with it at all.